Spartan Office of International Student Services
If you are an international student, we encourage you to take advantage of services designed to help you achieve your educational goals. Whether you are deciding on one of Spartan’s aviation degree/diploma programs, need assistance with your immigration papers or have questions about where to find your first class, the Spartan Office of International Student Services (SOISS) is here to help. Please feel free to contact our office with any questions.
Our Office Provides a Variety of Services, including:
- Corresponding with prospective students and sponsors
- Providing information about Spartan College and the surrounding community
- Meeting with new students to ease adjustment and offering individual assistance as necessary
- Processing international undergraduate admissions
- Aiding in cultural and academic adjustment
- Providing emergency assistance
- Providing information on local health services
- Counseling students as necessary
*Legal Information for Students — If you find that you have any legal issues that may require the assistance of an attorney, contact the SOISS office immediately in order to receive information on the Tulsa Bar Association’s attorney referral process.
INTERNATIONAL ADMISSIONS REPRESENTATIVE
- Ron E. Snyder, International Enrollment Manager All Campuses