We are excited that you are considering Spartan College! Feel free to ask us any questions you may have about admission to any of our five locations. Two campuses are located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, one in Denver, Colorado, and two in the greater Los Angeles California area.
Since 1928, Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology is a leader among aeronautical colleges and has trained more than 100,000 aviation professionals.. Our student population is very diverse in age, race, and geography– including all fifty states and more than sixty foreign countries. If you desire a rewarding and exciting career, now is the time to take the first step to determine if you qualify for admission.
Please contact the appropriate campus below, if you need any assistance or have any questions.
Tulsa, Oklahoma Campuses: 800-583-6398
Denver, Colorado Campus: 800-620-8896
Los Angeles, California Campus: 800-470-6959
Inland Empire, California Campus: 800-470-6956
Take the First Step
Entry into all programs requires a personal interview conducted by a Spartan admissions representative. Once the interview is completed, the representative may assist you through the application process.
Your admission representative will complete all enrollment documents and collect a $100 application fee prior to submitting the application to the Admissions Department for final review. A confidential decision on the application will be made, and a letter of notification of acceptance or denial will be sent in a reasonable period of time.
International students residing outside the United States may be interviewed via e-mail or written correspondence. Please visit our international students page for more information.
At Spartan College, our admissions requirements may vary by program, and location, so it is best to review the school catalog that best suits your needs. Each campus catalog (HTML) provides immediate access to degree requirements and course details, as well as campus policies and other pertinent information. Click on the appropriate link below to review those requirements.
- Airframe & Powerplant Associate program
- Aviation Electronics Technology Associate program
- Heating/Ventilation/Air Conditioning (HVAC) Diploma and Associate programs
- Aviation Electronics Technology Diploma and Associate programs
- Aviation Maintenance Technology Diploma and Associate programs
- Nondestructive Testing Diploma and Quality Control Degree program
- Professional Pilot Diploma and Associate programs
- Aviation Technology Management Bachelor program
- Airframe & Powerplant Diploma program
- Aviation Maintenance Technology Associate program
- Aviation Maintenance Technology Diploma program