At Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology, we care deeply about the success of our students. This is why we provide them with a variety of support services, including:
- Spartan College Financial Aid: Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- Scholarships: At Spartan College, we offer a variety of scholarship opportunities. Spartan College scholarships may be available to those who qualify. Click here to see more details on dedicated scholarship opportunities for Spartan College students.
- Student Job Assistance: We understand that students may plan to work while studying at Spartan College, which is why we actively post job opportunities available to our students. Our team also provides advice on which employment opportunities best fit your work experience. We can also help you prepare for interviews.
- Career Services: Our career services department offers a wide variety of job searching and interviewing services. Career Services is actively networking and pursuing opportunities with companies in aviation and other relevant industries. Our department offers career strategy seminars, resume preparation, cover letter writing, on-campus career fairs, assistance with job applications, job interview guidance and much more.
- Spartan College Student Housing: Our assistance with housing is a critical component of our students’ successful transition to college.
- Personal Support: Students often face different challenges that can stand in the way of their success. We are here to help, whether by providing assistance finding a carpool, childcare resources, or other types of support.