The Tulsa Campus actually consists of both Technology Program and Flight Program facilities. Our technology programs are delivered between the main campus and the North Campus; both located very close to the Tulsa International Airport (TUL).
Main (Technology) Campus: 8820 East Pine Street, Tulsa OK 74115
- Most Student Services are found here such as Financial Aid, Student Accounts, Library, Bookstore, and Admissions
- In addition, the entire Aviation Electronics program and Bachelor’s courses and some of the Nondestructive Testing and Aviation Maintenance courses are delivered on this campus.
North Campus: 7304 East Apache Street, Tulsa, OK 74115
- Most of our Aviation Maintenance, as well as the Nondestructive Testing programs, are taught at this campus due to the large hangars housing most of our technical equipment, labs, test cells and the entire Boeing 727 airplane.
- Our students can use the cafeteria as well as the student lounge, game room, and basketball hoops during breaks.
- This location is directly across the street from Tulsa International Airport
Flight Facility: 123 West Cessna Drive, Tulsa OK 74132
- All of the flight programs are taught at this location which resides at the Richard L Jones Airport (RVS) in the Jenks area of South Tulsa.
- Contains a fleet of approximately 40 single and multi-engine airplanes used in our training programs.
- Flight students can access some bookstore necessities here as well.
- This campus location is also where we conduct some private training and our training services for the United States Air Force.
Spartan ranks in Top 10 of 2-Year Colleges in the U.S. for adding to occupational earnings power!