Curious about the next chapter in your life? Spartan College has been providing aviation training in Tulsa, Oklahoma since 1928. From the very beginning, Spartan provided current and innovative training programs to keep our training relevant in the ever-changing industry.
Our Tulsa flight program is designed for optimum utilization of flight hours toward the completion
of the pilot program. You can become a graduate in just 33 months by:
1. Obtain your required certifications during our 17-month associate program
2. Work as a Certified Flight Instructor while completing your bachelor’s degree
3. Complete the necessary flight hours to obtain your ATP with reduced flight hour minimums.*
*Typical graduates of our bachelor’s program who work as Flight Instructors during that program have obtained at least 1200 flight hours.
SPARTAN FLIGHT STUDENT BENEFITS
Certificates and ratings that can be obtained in our 17 month associate program are:
- Private Pilot Certificate
- Instrument Rating
- Commercial Pilot Certificate
- Airplane Multi- and Single-Engine
- Certified Flight Instructor Certificate
- Certified Flight Instructor Instrument
Spartan’s flight training program and instruction are comprehensive, giving you the opportunity to learn every topic and skill necessary to be a safe and qualified pilot. The instructor’s goal in our pilot training school curriculum is that the education covers all material that is required by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Spartan offers FAA part 141 training.
Flight School Facilities
Spartan’s aviation training school is located on a tower-controlled airport with dual runways, situated in the Midwest. We maintain a fleet of approximately 45 aircraft, including Cessna 152’s, 172’s, and Piper Arrows. Piper Seminoles are used for multi-engine pilot training and two flight simulators plus a full motion advanced aviation training device are used in training as well.