25 Oct 2013
- Student Housing: Our assistance with housing is a critical component of our students’ successful transition to college.
- Financial Aid: Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- Scholarships: At Spartan, we offer a variety of scholarship opportunities. Spartan scholarships may be available to those who qualify.
- Student Job Assistance: We understand that students may plan to work while studying at Spartan, which is why we actively post job opportunities available to our students. Our advisors also give you provide advice on which employment opportunities best fit your work experience. We can also help you prepare for interviews, and we extend this service to your family members or other support persons.
- Career Services: Our career services department offers a wide variety of job searching and interviewing services. Career services is actively networking and pursuing employment opportunities with some of the leading companies in aviation and other relevant industries.
- Personal Support: Students often face different challenges that can stand in the way of their success. We are here to help, whether by providing assistance finding a carpool, childcare resources, or other types of support.
- Library: Our Tulsa Campus library and Denver Campus library provides a variety of learning resources, including access to computer terminals you can use for schoolwork, resume preparation or job search research.
- Student Store: At the Tulsa Campus the store is open for you to purchase all textbooks and equipment you’ll need to complete your training at Spartan. The Denver campus has a stocked tool room for picking up your tool kits and uniforms. In LA, you can inquire at the front desk for assistance with supplies and equipment. If you want to purchase additional items, please visit our online store at https://www.spartan.edu/student-store/.