WHY SPARTAN’S AVIATION FLIGHT (PILOT) PROGRAM?
Spartan offers one of the most comprehensive and unique Professional Pilot Programs in the United States. You can start with 0 flight time and earn a Private Pilot Certification, Instrument Rating, Multi-Engine Rating, Commercial Pilot Certificate and a Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) in only 12 months. You have the potential to be employed as a flight instructor while continuing on with your associates and bachelor’s degrees, all the while earning valuable flight hours. A flight education at Spartan has been the first step in many long and rewarding careers. Some of the other features of our program are:
- Integrated Training Concept that allows you to start flying in your first week of class.
- Fewer Books! Much of our course material is on an iPad mini which each student leases for their time at Spartan.
- iPad loaded with the tools to be used as an Electronic Flight Bag similar to what the airlines utilize.
- Fleet of over 40 aircraft.
- FAA approved part 61 and 141 flight training facility.
- Spartan degree graduates are authorized to test for their Restricted Airline Transport Pilot Certificate at 1000 hours of flight time with a Bachelor’s Degree and 1250 hours with an Associate’s Degree provided you are at least 21 years old (the standard is 1500 hours and 23 years old). That puts you in the industry faster starts the clock ticking for seniority in the industry.
- Republic Airways Pipeline. Click here for details.
- Envoy Pilot Pipeline Program. Click here for details.