Bachelor of Science ATM Admissions Prerequisites
Students that have earned college credit in an aviation-related technical field (Aviation Maintenance, Avionics, Flight, Electronics, etc.) may transfer credits from another accredited post-secondary institution or supply proof of Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) credentials to receive sixty (60) credits for an Aviation Management Bachelor’s Degree.
In order to be eligible to complete your Aviation Management Bachelor’s Degree, you will need to have earned a certificate in Airframe & Powerplant or as a Commercial Flight Instructor. Examples of appropriate FAA credentials may include Airframe and Powerplant Certification (FAA-147) or a Commercial Flight Instructor (CFII).
Course evaluation may include the following:
- Grade (Minimum GPA 2.0 and/or C or better)
- College credit from an accredited post-secondary institution
- Relevancy: earned credits must correlate to the subject matter of the coursework
- Accreditation / Certifications: relevant accredited prior college credit and update valid certifications
- Additional proficiency testing may be required
Example of General Education equivalencies must be in the following areas at the college level to be considered:
- Written Communication at 3 semester credit hours (Example: English Composition 1)
- Humanities at 3 semester credit hours (Example: American History)
- Natural or Physical Science at 4 semester credit hours (Example: College Physics)
- Social or Behavioral Science at 3 semester credit hours (Example: American Federal Government)
- Oral Communication at 3 semester credit hours (Example: Fundamental of Public Speaking)
Online Aviation Management Degrees
In certain states, Spartan College offers an option to complete your Aviation Management Degree online. This option provides our students with the flexibility to complete their Aviation Technology Management training with the fluid schedule many students need. Set your own schedule and study from the comfort of your home when earning your Aviation Degree online.
Financial Aid & Scholarship Information
AFFORDING YOUR EDUCATION:
The decision to attend college is one of the most important choices you’ll make in your life. We understand this and will work with you to develop a financial plan that best meets your individual needs.
Grants, Loans and Other Forms of Aid
The Spartan Student Finance team is here to answer any questions you may have with completing your FAFSA and to help guide you through the remaining financial aid process. There are several funding options available to those who qualify.
Spartan awards scholarships to qualified students.