09 Feb 2015
So many great reasons why you should choose to obtain your Airframe and Powerplant training at our LA Campus
(Besides the simple fact that it is in LA)
- Prep-course to assure students to successfully pass the FA written exams.
- A&P exams can conveniently be taken on campus
- Scholarships are available to fund the costs of the A&P certification exam
- Well-known companies routinely hire our graduates
- Hands-on training
- 100,000 sqft of training facilities
- Faculty with industry experience
- Alumni return to teach and many have been here a long time.
- Day and Evening Convenient Class Schedules
- Personalized attention & guidance for YOUR success
- Smaller class sizes
- Industry relevant curriculum using insights from the Program Advisory Committee
- Tutoring/carpooling resources
- Exceeding the minimal requirements when it comes to class hours
- All inclusive program (tools, books, uniforms, etc.)
- Free parking
- Conveniently located near LAX and a large number of aviation focused companies.
- Financial aid available for those that qualify.
- FAA approved
- Accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education