Investing in your education is investing in your future. We understand the stress associated with paying for college and for that reason our Financial Aid Team wants to share keys to understanding Financial Aid and the process involved for those students who qualify. Keep an eye on our social media for more updates on this event for California.
During the workshop, we will cover the following topics and more.
• Financial aid Process flow from start to finish with Spartan College
• How to understand the FAFSA and other Financial Aid forms.
• How to avoid the most common mistakes on your FAFSA
• Understanding Student Loans
• Debt Management (borrow smart)
• Types of Financial Aid and how they are awarded
Learn more on Wednesday, December 13 at 5:00pm PT
Meet Our Team + History
Our financial aid team is excited to meet you! They can help answer questions and guide you through the planning process.
The mission of Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology is to provide career-oriented diploma and degree programs in aviation and technology. We impact generations by providing knowledge and skills to students from across the street and around the world.