Congratulations on your decision to attend Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology!
Although it is difficult to anticipate every possibility, the information below will assist you in preparing for college. And as always, please don’t hesitate to reach out and contact us with any questions. We’re looking forward to getting you started!
Important documents that you need to get started:
- Complete Letter of Intent and return to Admissions Representative
- Provide Proof of graduation (Official High School Transcripts, Diploma or GED)
- Stay in contact with your Admission Representative
- Attend New Student Orientation at the campus
2. FINANCIAL AID
- Register for your FSA ID: This step is very important and allows you to move forward with the student financing process
- Request copy of your tax transcript: In the event that you are selected for verification, you will need to supply an IRS tax transcript. Only supply this to our student finance office if you are required to do so, which you will know within 5 business days of completing your FAFSA.
- Military Students: Provide a copy of DD214 (member 4) and request copy of Joint Service Transcripts/Community College of the Air Force Official Transcripts
- Attend Finance Meeting (In person or on the phone): This step is vital to understanding your educational investment. Student Finance will assist you with completing the FAFSA and VonApp (Military)
3. MEET WITH YOUR NEW STUDENT COORDINATOR
- Meet over the phone or in person with your New Student Coordinator. She will assist you in applying for scholarships, help find housing and/or transportation and more.
4. FINDING A JOB (WHILE IN SCHOOL)
- If you’re looking to work while a student at Spartan, a member of our Career Services team will be happy to assist you in your search.