Spartan College Mission
At Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology, our mission is to provide a supportive educational environment for students to actively participate in learning, and to provide quality career-oriented higher education programs to a diverse student population. We assess our goals on an annual basis to ensure they continually evolve our students’ training experiences and curricula in accordance with industry needs.
A global leader in aviation training, we subscribe to the tenets of I R-I-S-E; Innovation, Respect, Integrity, Safety, and Excellence, as a guiding principle.
Spartan College Goals
To ensure our students receive the highest quality education possible, Spartan staff and faculty focus on the following goals:
- Provide career-focused, competency-based technical programs
- Provide educational knowledge of work ethic and citizenship to all students
- Employ faculty with appropriate educational credentials and related industry experience
- Create and maintain an educational environment conducive to learning
- Offer services that support our mission, and fosters student success
- Provide career development strategies and employment assistance
- Supply qualified graduates to meet the needs of industry
Learn more about what makes Spartan College stand out.