At Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology, our faculty and staff care deeply about the success of our students. This is why we provide a variety of support services such as:
- Student Housing: A large number of students come to the Tulsa Campuses from out of area and therefore our assistance with housing is a critical component of their successful transition to college.
- Financial Aid: Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- Scholarships: Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology offers a variety of scholarship opportunities. Click here to see more details on dedicated scholarship opportunities for Spartan College students.
- Student Job Assistance: We understand that students may plan to work while studying at Spartan. We actively post job opportunities available to our students. Our advisors also give students advice on what employment opportunities fit their work experience. We can also help our students prepare for interviews. Family members and support persons are also welcome to use this service.
- Career Services: Spartan College has a world class career services department which has led to our high graduate placement rates across all program offerings. Our Career Services department offers career strategy seminars, resume preparation, cover letter writing, on-campus career fairs, assistance with job applications, job interview guidance and much more. Career Services is actively pursuing networking and employment opportunities with some of the leading companies in aviation and other relevant industries.
- Library: Our libraries provide students with a variety of learning resources including access to computer terminals they can use for schoolwork, resume preparation or job hunting research.
- Student Store: At the Tulsa Campus this is open to students' to purchase all the books and equipment needed to complete their training and education of Spartan. Basic supplies are also available for purchase. In LA you can inquire at the front desk for assistance with supplies and equipment.
- Personal Support: Students often face different challenges that can stand in the way of their sucess. We are here to help, whether that be by providing assistance finding a carpool to school, child care resources, or other support.